Search This Blog

Friday 24 December 2010

Car servicing on Christmas eve

Went for car servicing today (Christmas eve) at Jalan Tun Abdul Razak at Ipoh.

The mechanic told me that there was a leakage detected at the coolant tank tubing. I was shocked, as my MyVi kind of steady and good...

According to the mechanic, the tubing called the water inlet, direct channeling the coolant to engine, and the leakage was kind of minor, but for extra caution, he advised me to check the coolant tank once a week, until the water inlet tubing stock arrived.

However, when I was chatting with Bomoh King while waiting for the rain, the mechanic said, they found the stock and they asked me to return to the service centre on Monday to change the water inlet tubing.

Haiz, I need to waste time and petrol again to go up to Ipoh...

But at the same time, I thought of since will be going to Ipoh for the service agian on Monday morning, I msn-ed Bomoh King for a breakfast on Monday morning at Ipoh.... XD

Fortunately, the car still under warranty and the water inlet will be FOC... (am really thank God for the warranty still available...)

Thought of asking them to do tyre rotation for me, but they claimed that they don't do alignment n balancing, so, might be dangerous if they just simply make the rotation...

Got to find a tyre shop again, hopefully can find one tomorrow, for the tyre rotation...

No comments:

Post a Comment