Search This Blog

Monday 20 December 2010

Sayonara Digi 3G...

Forget about Digi, and all the complain regarding to it. I had called Digi centre to resolve the Digi 3G broadband instability and dis-connectivity for N-times and I still not receiving any news yet from Digi.

I had decided to put an end for this. I am paying for nothing. I do have WCDMA signal strength after I plug in the USB modem. However, when I had clicked to connect, the connection show 1 bar of HSDPA and gradually the 1 bar is no where to be seen. All I can recall was the connection had failed and I need to reconnect again. I did from time to time, manage to connect and when I clicked to browse or to surf website which has heavy traffic such as facebook, the connection statistic bars were not moving indicating that the connection has failed to establish any data packet exchange, means NO CONNECTION!

I found out that Celcom did has their coverage over here at Kota Kemuning. Nonetheless, the coverage is not as ideal as Digi all because Berjaya Park is a Digi Territory area. I tried to register with Celcom and tested the modem and the connection yesterday. The signal strength from celcom is 3G signal. However, during peak hour, the connection dropped to EDGE. There's one thing favour celcom is that even the connection dropped to EDGE, the webpages were still loading in a slower pace. I guess it's better than I have a sudden dis-connectivity getting frustrated for this matter.

I am bring the Celcom 3G back to Kampar for a trial as well. Lets hope that the 3G works, even without WCDMA.

All I can say is that from the day I had Digi 3G data sim, I had been cheated even I had been given a 4GB quota as compare to the current user- 3GB. The data statistic of surfing a webpage at its peak, can never surpassed 120kbps, even with a package that read 7.2mbps. At least, I can see Celcom surpassed 300kbps when I am in a Celcom territory.

So, sayonara Digi 3G...

and Digi, you better buckle-up your 3G service, or you had all your customer running away.

2 comments:

  1. May I know which Broadband service is you using currently? Can't get UniFi or StreamyX into Berjaya area... sign =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. currently i am using Broadband from Celcom. But sometimes not stable as well.... the bad thing about Berjaya Park, is that it's digi territory, but Digi isn't performing to provide better service. Digi FAIL to accommodate what the resident at Berjaya Park desire!

    ReplyDelete