Search This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2010

260210....outing day part2

Oh....after the teatime at "MyHoneyMoon dessert' at Sunway Pyramid, we head on towards Popular bookstore. Did not purchase any book, though. Just look around and I am mainly focusing at the food column to check on double boiled soup plus food guide at Klang Valley. Yet, we did not know where to have the dinner later. Hence, I remembered that JT mentioned about going for seafood one day at Teluk Gong, and I want to try the Pantai at Kayu Ara. Well, there we go....Pantai Seafood at Kayu Ara...

There was 'mantau @ bread' accompanied this crab (to dip with the gravy)
I don't really know the name of this bivalve .... but the soup taste great!
The fried 'KaiLan'...well, I am not so into KaiLan, but this one was kind of tasty.
The oyster was indeed satisfying for each one of us.
I am not so sure what dish is this....but kind of salty...

Although it was raining quite heavily on that day, but it did not stop us from exploring into Kayu Ara for Seafood.

^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment