Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2010

Full moon in the last month of Ox Year

Oh, when I had woke up during the middle of the night, I had this weird feeling to look up on the sky...and the full moon brightly shine above... Such a great view. I quickly grab my camera, and then directly snapped some pictures...



Then we had journey to just drink white coffee at Ipoh Old Town...
At around 9am++ my bro and the rest of us starts our journey to drive up to Ipoh. We headed to Sun Yun Loong kopitiam...but it was closed, so we just simply walked into Sun Yun Foong... (Frankly speaking, if Sun Yun Loong didn't open, just head to Nam Heong instead...because the white coffee served at Sun Yun Foong is just the normal coffee...,even Nam Heong served better white coffee compare to Sun Yun Foong. I don't know about the rest of the viewers, but I still felt Sun Yun Loong served the best white coffee at Ipoh old town. ) We packed the white coffee back to Kampar and here you can see the different...

On your left is the white coffee from Nam Heong and your right is from Sun Yun Foong. My opinion, the coffee from Sun Yun Foong just so-so, I won't go back to have coffee at Sun Yun Foong, but will head to Nam Heong...if Sun Yun Loong didn't open.
Coincidently that day was Thaipusam...so, I snapped a photo of the celebration on the way...

Plus, I also recorded a short video...just on our way back from Ipoh...here you can see the Sun Yun Loong, Sun Yun Foong and also Nam Heong....

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment