Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2008

Feng shui tips

I read with interest regarding to a feng shui tip from the email send to me by yesterday. It's written there everyone have their own magical hour. And how do you know your magical hour? Simple. Firstly add the month and the date of your birth, and then add the year of your birth; reduce the total to any integer between 1 and 12. For example, my own birthday: 15 May 1983. The calculation will be 15 [your birth date] + 5 [your birth month] + (1+9+8+3) [your birth year] = 41. After that, take the sum of 4 + 1 = 5. By this, you can know that your magical hour is 5 am and 5 pm in the day.

My tarot reading is quite true as well for yesterday. It's written :

Ten of Wands

The Ten of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in conscience. He ain't heavy, he is my brother. I own responsibility for the baggage I have chosen to carry but I am ready to lay the weight of a burden or secret I have been hiding behind where it belongs in order to reconcile my conscience. Do I want to be right or alone? I am empowered by blind faith in fulfilling my purpose or greater good to just do it, and I transformed through in passion or direction in principle.

So, for you who wonder what's your magical hours is, do calculate as shown at above. Well, believe it or not, it's your choice. All I know is that, number 5 is the number for me... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment