Search This Blog

Sunday 23 March 2008

Easter ^^,

Easter at the new Wesley Methodist Church (Kampar) wasn't bad at all. Initially I thought of regretting for not going to St. Andrew's Church (KT), but NOT after a brand new experience at Methodist church for Easter.

The cross that the church member's had made with approximately 1500 petal of flowers was marvelous. It took the church members almost 7-8 hours to finish it, according to Mr. Choo.

Easter_cross1

The flower cross. How I wish that I had brought back my digital camera for this. Should be better if I used a digi cam to capture it.
I also captured some night view of the church building before I left for the Good Friday evening service. Quite blur, though.
Wmc_nite_view2_1

Wesley Methodist Church (Kampar)

No comments:

Post a Comment