Search This Blog

Thursday 18 March 2010

Days with alien, epi 7

Well, out of patience, I wrote an official letter to SBK.

I would like him to know how serious it will be, if he keep on numb and not insisting to cease the lab key from the alien.

The letter :

Dear Dr XXX,

I hope that this email would not be surprising if I would like to emphasize that maybe you can consider of asking the alien doing lab work within office hours. She still comes in around off office hours and I am not sure if she went through any proper documentation for entering the lab after office hours (such as having buddy, informed the lab manager, etc).

I, together with WC personally did not have any proper information regarding to her (the alien) off office hour lab work. We personally would not wanted to be identified and responsible for anything that can happen during the off office hours when she is in.

I hope Dr XXX would consider asking her to apply for the key and went through proper procedure to avoid any safety issue to be pointed out later.

Thanks in advance in considering.

Regards,
Ice

Ok, say I am paranoid, said I am scared, say I am being too freaking r*cist...but, for the lab safety and my labmates and my safety, I had to speak up. I do not want to risk lives for this f*cking alien. I am not any Saint that I can endure any danger and the sense of insecurity.

I would like to have that f*cking alien face off from the lab.

Let the lab in peace and harmony.

And let not to have the alien alliances to invade the lab.

I will for d@mn sure will inform the superior if the alliances still keep on harassing the lab.

WE DO NOT WANT ALIEN IN THE LAB!

Ok, I DO NOT WANT ALIEN IN MY LAB!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment