Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 February 2011

yesterday....

I met up with an important friend yesterday... and got to know something important as well...



Thank you friend, for telling me all the things that you wanted to tell, and thank you for sharing your good news with me...yesterday...



Yesterday I also got the chance to pick up the pup at Kota Kemuning McD... his name is Bobby (temporarily, until my mum rename, or she want to stick with the name...)



Yesterday was a day that I met the uncle and auntie whom always drive me to church every sunday when I were staying at USJ 3... Thank you Uncle Michael and Auntie Helen for your time and hospitality...



Any photo of the pup? Well...stay tune for the coming post...I might be uploading it real soon... (when I got the right shot...)

No comments:

Post a Comment