Search This Blog

Sunday 13 February 2011

Both tasted differently...

Two packets of Ipoh white coffee....



Both tasted differently...



Can you tell me which tasted nicer and have a better aroma?





Between SYL and NH, I found out that SYL coffee's quality has dropped as compare to NH. Their white coffee did not taste as smooth as what they served before, and NH had beat them over this. The aroma of NH's coffee also increasingly smells better than SYL. Maybe SYL coffee maker that day had been struck by bad mood, I am not too sure.

Thumbs up for NH for keeping their coffee up to the standard, and if I am visiting Ipoh old town again, I guess I am sure I will be visiting NH and not SYL. (That's my preferences...)

2 comments:

  1. let me guess -- the back one is nicer :) tell me if i'm correct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...that's an illusion optic trick...
    the one at the back one wasn't that good, and the given volume is greatly reduced and not as generous at the one at front. XD

    ReplyDelete