Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

I can do nothing about it.....

I suddenly have a thought of putting this up as a guide to all of us.


I wonder, will these consumer rights be applicable in Malaysia?

I had faced problem with clause 3, 4, 5 and 7.....

And guess what?

I have to keep the problems to myself, and could not get explanation from respective side*

I personally felt that my rights had been violated.....and I can do nothing about it.

I really can do nothing about it, which seems so pathetic, so terribly pathetic...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also read this, which was posted up at FOMCA website adapted from TheSun news.....which I felt true...

It's time to amend Consumer Protection Act, to make it fairer, and better.




No comments:

Post a Comment