Search This Blog

Monday 3 May 2021

Looped in your own dream?

 Have you ever been sound asleep, and out of a sudden that you found yourself half awake but looped in your own dream?

I experience it recently that I could not wake up and found myself trapped and looped in my own dream. The dream was all about receiving a whatsapp text message from a friend that had blocked you at whatsapp (for some personal reason) and I had not been able to contact this friend since 2018. There was once out of the blue that I received texts from the number, but shortly after, I was blocked again and unable to connect to this person since then. Hearing the whatsapp text notification ringtone, but unable to read and reply text in the same dream was not scary, but more tiring as I would like to wake myself up and unable to do so. 

Perhaps anyone here have the same encounter, or explanation to this encounter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment