Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2018

Pokemon Go with local community

Recently, I still receive comment on friends and family members asking if there is really any Pokemon Go players? They thought that the game is dying and no much players left. It is not surprising that they had such comments, because they had seen less players on highly occupied place as compare to Pokemon Go firstly launch on August 2016. Some of the players had converted themselves as "spoofers" to enable them playing this game at home without having to walk or to drive to certain places; some had abandoned the game and let their friends to adopt their account; some are seasonal players -  as they do not have much free time during weekdays and could only play on weekends, and some are hardcore players.

We had a few Pokemon Go community day organized by the local community members. We even have our local community t-shirt. The photo below as taken a few months back, but it was all worth it! Pokemon Go had enable me to know a lot more neighborhood members, and to discover a lot more "short-cuts" en-route to certain gym raiding. What's more, was that one of the member even helped me during one of the raid, as my car was down due to worn-out car battery. We are not just playing games together, but also leaning towards to become a huge local family. I guess, that's what other players had missed, if they are "spoofing" or "botting" 

I had played much less now, as I had been occupied with more busy schedule from my work and family matters. However, I am still playing this Pokemon Go whenever I am free. In addition to that, Pokemon Go now had launched new features to have friends around the globe, and enable trading as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment