Search This Blog

Sunday 23 September 2018

My kind of raw fish slices Cantonese porridge

Whenever I am back to hometown - Kampar, Perak; I will always want to fix my cravings.

This is especially to fix my cravings on Cantonese style porridge with raw thin slices of fresh fish (if not mistaken the local called it 鲩鱼). 

 Here's a mixture of 3-combos. Raw fish slices porridge with port meatball (inside the porridge bowl), with steam which chicken. The best 3 combo you could ever wish for! There is an additional creamy white dessert there, which is actually soy bean curd ginkgo barley dessert.
 Look at the pork meat ball in served with the porridge. If you wish not to have anything inside, you can order a plain porridge.
 The smooth and chewy steam white chicken~ Yummy
My favourite! The thinly sliced raw fish meat-my kind of sashimi porridge!!! 

I could not recall what is the fish stall name, nor the Uncle's name. It is situated at the Kampar Medan Makan, and operating at night from around 630pm-till sold out (sold out quite fast, though).

No comments:

Post a Comment