Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2011

"Red thingy?!"

Once, when I open the tap water in the lab, I saw something red in the water...



I filled the whole schott bottle with the tap water, and saw the "red thingy", suspended in the water...moving like a larvae...



Asked a colleague to have a look, and she saw the "red thingy" too.....



Howerver, both of us did not bother to check with the school or who-so-ever, cause I am kind of sick of informing the person-in-charge; and nothing had been done.



Here, after some hoo-ha by some random person (I did not bother to know who...), the school research manager came to inform that the facility personnel was appointed to perform some flushing to clear the water tanks.



Guess what...those "red thingy" were flushed and alive!!!



Take a good look at them...



No comments:

Post a Comment