Search This Blog

Sunday 5 June 2011

Pet World 2011....

Pet World 2011....



It was not a waste at all to spend RM 5 for the entrance to the Pet World 2011.



Driving alone from Kota Kemuning straight to Mid Valley, was proven boring~Luckily, I have great musics in the flash drive and the thought of meeting up adorable pets gets me going.



The worth to see, was Miss JoJo from MDDB... hahaha... All I see was always photos posted by MDDB to the fb page...Today I seen her for real!!! Wooohooo....

There I purchased some souvenir and small gifts, and a MDDB t-shirt as my support to them. =)

Weeeeeeeeee.....look at the doggies... they are so adorable~





I had already adopted Bobby, which was 5 months ago... so all I can do is to donate some amount, to help these poor fellas...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment