Search This Blog

Saturday 6 December 2008

once and twice

Suddenly got the urge to make this out.

Once and twice.

You asked me once,

Will I ever turn back if I am let go?

You asked me twice,

Will I ever  say it-that I love you so?

Along the cold narrow street way,

I remembered the embrace you gave that day,

When you  hardly let me went  my way,

And I remembered it in everyday,

Walking  alone under the dim  moonlight,

And my own shadow accompany me by my side,

How cold it is to walk alone at night,

But I know I must  go on with my plight,

You asked me once,

Will I ever remember you in my heart?

You asked me twice,

Will I ever find my way in the dark?

And here I am now walking through the park,

Alone again in the dark,

I remembered how you guided me with your love,

And  now I learned to walk with love,

I would not be missing you and that's my promise,

But how I wish I could do it with all my mind,

And all that we had compromised,

How I wish I had put it aside and left behind,

And tell me now why my heart still drowning in tears?

And my living is still in fears?

I am asking not once and not twice,

Will there be answer for me in trice?

(Copyright reserved to Emmy Sau Peng Lee)

No comments:

Post a Comment