Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Two of Chalices

I read with surprise that some tarot reading about me for today is quite true!? It says:

Card: Two of Chalices

The Two of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in compromise. I am not alone. I offer and accept love, support, and happiness to connect with the pleasure and beauty of my hearts desire. There are two sides to everything and I don't always have to be right. I am empowered by expression and my gift is attraction.


HELP...help...!!!Ok. no doubt that I am really bored now. I am trapped in the lab due to heavy rain. It's pouring outside and I think anyone can hardly pass through -walking without getting wet. All because I needed to make a careful chemiluminescent detection using the new Chemidoc XRS, I missed out the opportunity to go home early. Although now it's only 5pm...It looks like it's 7pm outside. **Sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment